A visa for Nepal can be obtained on arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and at the border entry points in Kakadvitta, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj, Gaddachowki on the Nepal-India border and Kodari on the Nepal-China border.
- 1 How much is a Nepal visa on arrival?
- 2 Do US citizen need visa for Nepal?
- 3 Can you get Nepal visa on arrival?
- 4 Is Nepal open to foreigners?
- 5 How long can I stay in Nepal on a tourist visa?
- 6 How can I go to Nepal?
- 7 Is Nepal cheaper than India?
- 8 How long can foreigners stay Nepal?
- 9 Can US citizen live in Nepal?
- 10 How much cash can I carry to Nepal from USA?
- 11 How do I fill in Nepal visa?
How much is a Nepal visa on arrival?
Validity and Cost of Nepal Visa A Nepal visa valid for 15 days costs US$30, for 30 days costs US$50, and for 90 days costs US$125. If you arrive at Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan Airport, you can use foreign currency to pay for the visa.
Do US citizen need visa for Nepal?
If you need to apply for a Nepalese Visa, we can help you! For US citizens a passport valid for at least six months and visa are required. Travelers may obtain visas in advance of travel or purchase visa upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and at some land border points of entry.
Can you get Nepal visa on arrival?
Immigration Office, TIA (Tribhuvan International Airport) under Department of Immigration has been facilitating tourists flying to Nepal by providing Visa on Arrival. ON Arrival Visas are ‘Tourist Visas’. They bear multiple Re entry facility. Tourist Visa ‘On Arrival’ is the only entry visa to Nepal.
Is Nepal open to foreigners?
U.S. citizens are permitted to enter Nepal. Please refer to the latest traveler information sheet provided by Nepal Tourism Board. Effective September 24, all fully-vaccinated foreigners arriving in Nepal via the immigration office at the airport or a land border can receive on-arrival visas. No quarantine required.
How long can I stay in Nepal on a tourist visa?
For regular tourist visa provided upon arrival by the Nepali Department of Immigration, tourists may stay no more than 150 days in any given calendar year.
How can I go to Nepal?
How To Reach Nepal
- Reaching Nepal by Air. Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu is the main entry point for those arriving by air.
- Reaching Nepal by Bus.
- Reaching Nepal by Rail.
- Reaching Nepal by Road.
- Reaching Nepal by Water.
Is Nepal cheaper than India?
India is 4.5% cheaper than Nepal.
How long can foreigners stay Nepal?
Visa Extension for Nepal Tourists can stay for a maximum of 150 days in a visa year (Jan 1 to Dec 31).
Can US citizen live in Nepal?
Nepal has reciprocated on Tourist Visa with U.S.A. as per the decision of Government of Nepal. This visa policy will be effective since 1st January 2019. According to this policy the U.S. citizens will be granted with Multiple Entry 5 years Tourist Visa.
How much cash can I carry to Nepal from USA?
1. Re: What is maximum cash that US carry into Nepal? Well, this is what Nepal Embassy US website says: Tourists carrying more than 2,000.00 US dollar or equivalent foreign currency are requested to declare in the Custom Declaration Form at the time of arrival in Nepal.
How do I fill in Nepal visa?
You can fill out the Nepal visa application form online at home before traveling to Nepal. You can visit this website to fill out your immigration papers: http://online.nepalimmigration.gov.np /tourist-visa and print the confirmation.