Swipe your Card and select Credit on the keypad or enter a 4-digit number as your PIN. Your Vanilla eGift Card can be used to pay with digital wallets: Apply Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay. Make sure the balance of the Vanilla Gift Card is more than the entire cost of the purchase, including taxes.
- 1 What is the difference between a Visa gift card and a vanilla visa gift card?
- 2 Do vanilla gift cards need to be activated?
- 3 Where do vanilla visa gift cards work?
- 4 Why is my vanilla visa gift card being declined?
- 5 Can I use my Vanilla card without registering?
- 6 How do I cash in my Vanilla gift card?
- 7 How long does it take for Vanilla gift card to work?
- 8 Do vanilla gift cards have fees?
- 9 Are visa Vanilla gift cards reloadable?
- 10 Do restaurants accept Visa gift cards?
- 11 Can you use a vanilla gift card anywhere?
- 12 Do you have to activate a visa gift card?
- 13 Why is my card being declined online when I have money?
What is the difference between a Visa gift card and a vanilla visa gift card?
Where Visa Gift Cards are meant to be used either by the person doing the purchasing or by another recipient, the Vanilla strain has a more specific purpose. Vanilla Visa Rewards Cards are meant to be used as viable payment methods for employees who’ve received them as a workplace incentive with a card balance.
Do vanilla gift cards need to be activated?
Vanilla also offers prepaid gift cards, which you or people you buy them for can use anywhere that Visa cards are accepted. Vanilla gift cards don’t expire and aren’t credit cards, so no credit check is required. The gift cards don’t need to be activated once they’re purchased.
Where do vanilla visa gift cards work?
Vanilla Visa Gift Cards can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States and District of Columbia. Card funds never expire, use them at any time.
Why is my vanilla visa gift card being declined?
There are a number of possible reasons why a purchase could be declined: You don’t have enough money left on your card. You haven’t activated or registered your card. The address you gave to make an online or phone purchase is different from the address you have on file with your prepaid card provider.
Can I use my Vanilla card without registering?
If you don’t go online or call your card provider, or if your provider does not automatically activate your card for you, you will not be able to use your card. In most cases, once you successfully register your card, you will be able to use all of the card’s features.
How do I cash in my Vanilla gift card?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards.
- Add it to your PayPal wallet.
- Add it to your Venmo account.
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card.
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in.
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app.
How long does it take for Vanilla gift card to work?
11. Is there a Waiting Period on Your Card? Some gift card sellers will not allow gift cards purchased at the store to work for a specified time period–generally 24-48 hours. If your Visa gift card is not working, the card may have a time restriction on it.
Do vanilla gift cards have fees?
There is no monthly fee, but a dormancy fee of $3.95 will apply if the card is not used for a period spanning 90 days. In addition, a $0.50 fee applies to all signature and PIN purchases.
Are visa Vanilla gift cards reloadable?
The all-purpose Visa Prepaid card is a reloadable prepaid card that you can use to withdraw cash, pay bills, or make purchases at participating retailers and service providers, in-person or online. A prepaid card is not linked to a checking account. Instead, it is pre-loaded with a balance of funds.
Do restaurants accept Visa gift cards?
How do I use my Visa Gift Dining Everywhere Gift Card? Your Card can be used to purchase food and drink at restaurants and bars everywhere in the US where Visa debit cards are accepted. Some restaurants may factor in an additional 20% (or more) to cover gratuity.
Can you use a vanilla gift card anywhere?
Where can I use my Vanilla Gift Card? You can use your Vanilla Gift Card virtually anywhere Vanilla Cards are accepted within the United States and District of Columbia, except the Gift Card may not be used for recurring billing or at ATMs.
Do you have to activate a visa gift card?
Many Visa Gift cards are activated automatically upon purchase and may be used immediately. However, some Visa Gift cards must be activated by the recipient before they can be used. Be sure to sign in the designated area on the back before making your first purchase.
Why is my card being declined online when I have money?
Debit cards can be declined even when you have money. Verify you have money, use the right pin, and the card has been activated. Your card type may not be accepted, is expired, or may have been flagged for suspicious activity. Verify you have provided correct information and contact your bank if problems persist.