International prepaid cards – a list
- Wise multi-currency Mastercard.
- Travelex Money Card.
- Western Union Netspend.
- PayPal Prepaid.
- Card Prepaid.
- 1 Can you use prepaid Visa cards in other countries?
- 2 Can Visa prepaid debit cards be used internationally?
- 3 What Visa card can be used internationally?
- 4 Can you use prepaid Visa card outside US?
- 5 Can I send a gift card to someone in another country?
- 6 Can I use netspend internationally?
- 7 Can Green Dot cards be used internationally?
- 8 Can I use PayPal prepaid card internationally?
- 9 Can PayPal gift cards be used internationally?
- 10 Which credit card is best for international transactions?
- 11 Can Mastercard gift cards be used internationally?
- 12 Which debit card is best for international transactions?
- 13 Can I send an Amazon gift card to another country?
- 14 Can I send iTunes gift card to another country?
Can you use prepaid Visa cards in other countries?
Since Visa is such a huge company and is present in almost every country, their credit, debit, and prepaid cards can be used internationally – independently of the country you got it from. To get your hands on one of those prepaid cards, you need to request it via your bank.
Can Visa prepaid debit cards be used internationally?
Where can my Visa International Prepaid Card be used? Your card can be used to make purchases at millions of Visa debit locations worldwide and to obtain cash at any Visa ATM worldwide. Even merchants in countries who only accept cards with a Chip will be able to approve your transaction.
What Visa card can be used internationally?
Visa and Mastercard are widely accepted worldwide. If an establishment takes credit cards, it’s a good bet that your Visa or Mastercard will work. American Express and Discover have an international presence, too, but they are accepted by fewer merchants.
Can you use prepaid Visa card outside US?
You might be able to use your prepaid card for purchases or ATM withdrawals outside of the U.S., but some may charge foreign transaction fees. Not all cards can be used outside the United States, so check your cardholder agreement before you travel or use your card as payment in a foreign currency.
Can I send a gift card to someone in another country?
While many gift cards are only redeemable in the United States, some cards can be used internationally. You could buy a closed-loop gift card, meaning one that is only redeemable at the issuing store or restaurant. Or you could buy an international prepaid card instead of a domestic Visa gift card.
Can I use netspend internationally?
Netspend cards are prepaid debit cards that allow cardholders to make purchases just like traditional debit cards. Netspend cards can be used internationally and are accepted at any location that accepts a debit Visa or Mastercard, depending on the card’s brand.
Can Green Dot cards be used internationally?
Green Dot cards cannot be used internationally. They can only be used to make purchases and ATM withdrawals while you’re in the United States.
Can I use PayPal prepaid card internationally?
If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions. Restrictions include: no ATM withdrawals, international transactions, account-to-account transfers and additional loads.
Can PayPal gift cards be used internationally?
PayPal Prepaid Mastercard In association with Mastercard, PayPal prepaid cards also work completely unrestricted and internationally across the globe.
Which credit card is best for international transactions?
9 Best Credit Cards for International Travel
- HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
- Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit Card.
- Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card.
- HSBC MakeMyTrip Signature Credit Card.
- Air India SBI Platinum Card.
- Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveller Credit Card.
- Yatra SBI Credit Card.
Can Mastercard gift cards be used internationally?
Accepted worldwide Whoever receives the card isn’t limited to just one store. They can use their gift card anywhere that Mastercard is accepted.
Which debit card is best for international transactions?
Best International Debit Cards Offered by Indian Banks
- SBI Global International Debit Card.
- ICICI Bank Sapphiro International Debit Card.
- Axis Bank Burgundy Debit Card.
- HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card.
- Yes World Debit Card.
- HSBC Premier Platinum Debit Card.
Can I send an Amazon gift card to another country?
So you cannot use an Amazon.com gift card on one of their international websites. So while the gift card itself is only redeemable in one country, Amazon will accept payment from another.
Can I send iTunes gift card to another country?
Except for few exceptions, you cannot send iTunes gift to accounts in other countries. More specifically, you can send the gift but the people will not be able to redeem them.