Tunisian citizens can travel to 44 visa free countries
- Algeria. Visa Free. 3 months •
- Libya. Visa Free. Tripoli • Northern Africa • Africa.
- Morocco. Visa Free. 3 months •
- Serbia. Visa Free. 3 months •
- Niger. Visa Free. 3 months •
- Mali. Visa Free.
- Western Sahara. Visa Free.
- Turkey. Visa Free.
- 1 How many countries can I travel with Tunisian passport?
- 2 Is Tunisian passport strong?
- 3 Can Tunisian travel to USA?
- 4 Does Tunisian need visa to Dubai?
- 5 Can Tunisians travel to Canada?
- 6 Do Tunisians need a visa for Greece?
- 7 Can Tunisian travel to Georgia?
- 8 Do Tunisians need a visa for France?
- 9 Do Tunisians need a visa for UK?
- 10 Is Tunisia poor?
- 11 Are Tunisians friendly?
- 12 Is Tunisia cheap?
- 13 How can I get Tunis visa?
- 14 Do I need visa to Tunisia?
- 15 Can Tunisians go to Dubai?
How many countries can I travel with Tunisian passport?
There are currently a total of 38 Tunisia passport visa-free countries, 33 Tunisia visa-on-arrival countries, and 2 eTA destinations. Altogether, Tunisia passport holders can enter a total of 73 destinations —either without a visa, through a visa on arrival, or via an eTA.
Is Tunisian passport strong?
As of 13 April 2021, Tunisian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 71 countries and territories, ranking the Tunisian passport 74th in terms of travel freedom according to the Henley Passport Index.
Can Tunisian travel to USA?
USA is open with restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Tunisia need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter USA.
Does Tunisian need visa to Dubai?
UAE tourist visa is required for Tunisian citizens if they have US Visa. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for UAE tourist visa.
Can Tunisians travel to Canada?
Canada is closed for travel. Most visitors from Tunisia will not be allowed to travel to Canada. You are required to have mandatory quarantine.
Do Tunisians need a visa for Greece?
Greece schengen visa from Tunisia Most visitors from Tunisia will not be allowed to travel to Greece.
Can Tunisian travel to Georgia?
Georgia is closed for travel. Most visitors from Tunisia will not be allowed to travel to Georgia. No quarantine is required.
Do Tunisians need a visa for France?
This means that if you are Tunisian, you will likely need to apply for a Schengen visa in order to access France, Italy, Germany, and the 23 other European Schengen Member States.
Do Tunisians need a visa for UK?
We also note that your partner is a visa national (Tunisian) for UK travel purposes. This means they would normally need to obtain a visa from the British Embassy or UK Visa office / Commercial partner office, prior to their travel.
Is Tunisia poor?
In 2020, extreme poverty—measured using the international poverty line of living on US$1.90 per day—still remained below 1% in Tunisia; however, poverty measured within the US$3.20 per day bracket was estimated to have increased from 2.9% to 3.7%.
Are Tunisians friendly?
Tunisian people are friendly and kind. They don’t hesitate to offer advice or help everywhere you go. You never see then being in a rush – there always seems to be enough time for everything The official language is Arabic, but most of locals are bilingual in Arabic and French.
Is Tunisia cheap?
tunisia is relatively more expensive than morocco but not a lot, you can find accomodation for arround 25 dinars a night = 20 dollars, and with 10 dinars per day you can eat and drink.
How can I get Tunis visa?
Tunisia eVisa Registration Process
- Complete the Tunisia visa application form.
- Pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card.
- Receive the approved visa by email. Apply for eVisa. To be eligible to apply, applicants will need to have a valid passport from one of the eligible countries.
Do I need visa to Tunisia?
A valid passport is required. For U.S. passport holders, a visa is not necessary for stays up to 90 days. A residence permit is needed for stays longer than 90 days. U.S. citizens of Tunisian origin and dual American-Tunisian citizens are expected to enter and exit Tunisia on their Tunisian passports.
Can Tunisians go to Dubai?
Tunisian citizens may visit Dubai for a period of upto 90 days or less depend upon his visa types. The validity of the passport should be more than six months to apply an UAE Visa for Tunisia.