- Simply pay with prepaid gift cards with a Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or Discover logo just like any other debit or credit card during checkout. Already have a PayPal account? Add your prepaid gift cards to your PayPal wallet during checkout as you add a new debit or credit card, and choose a prepaid card that has enough balance to cover the total amount to pay.
You can add Visa (and MasterCard, Discover, or AmEx) gift cards and prepaid cards to your PayPal Wallet, the same way you would a traditional debit or credit card. Log in to your PayPal account. Choose the Wallet option from the top of the page. At the left, click (+) Link a card or bank below your existing cards/banks
- 1 How do I transfer a prepaid visa to PayPal?
- 2 Why can’t I link my prepaid card to PayPal?
- 3 How do I pay online with a prepaid Visa card?
- 4 How do I add PayPal prepaid card to PayPal?
- 5 How do I transfer a prepaid visa to my bank account?
- 6 Where do you get a prepaid Visa card?
- 7 Can I use a prepaid credit card to verify my PayPal account?
- 8 How do you link a Visa card to PayPal?
- 9 Why is PayPal rejecting my Mastercard?
- 10 Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
- 11 How do I activate a Visa prepaid card?
- 12 What is the best prepaid Visa card?
- 13 Can I use PayPal prepaid card at ATM?
- 14 How do I add a payment method to PayPal?
- 15 Is PayPal prepaid the same as PayPal?
How do I transfer a prepaid visa to PayPal?
Move Money Off Your Card To Your PayPal Balance
- Sign into PayPal.
- Link your prepaid card as a bank account if you have not already.
- Click on Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click on Transfer Money.
- Click on Add money online.
If you’ve tried to link your credit or debit card to your PayPal account, but received an error message, it may be because: The billing address you’ve entered for your PayPal account is different than the one on your card statement. A card can only be linked to one PayPal account at a time.
How do I pay online with a prepaid Visa card?
Here’s how to use a Visa gift card online, no matter what the balance is: 1. If the Visa gift card balance is greater than the transaction total, then simply enter the Visa gift card number into the credit or debit card field on the checkout form and complete the transaction.
How do I add PayPal prepaid card to PayPal?
From your PayPal app, here’s how to link a card to your PayPal account:
- Tap the Settings icon at the top right.
- Select Banks and Cards.
- Tap the “+” sign at the top right and select Debit or credit card.
- Enter the new card information, including expiration date and CVV number, and tap Link Card.
How do I transfer a prepaid visa to my bank account?
You can typically transfer money from your prepaid card to your bank account online, by logging in to prepaid card’s app or website. If your prepaid card does not allow transfers to bank accounts, you can use a third party service like MoneyGram to make the transfer.
Where do you get a prepaid Visa card?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. Among the cards for stores and restaurants, you’ll also see general purpose gift cards powered by major credit card companies.
Can I use a prepaid credit card to verify my PayPal account?
Yes, Prepaid Cards Work For PayPal – But Not For Recurring Payments. PayPal accepts any prepaid card that has a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover logo. Note that the prepaid card you use must be able to cover the entire transaction.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the “Add a Card ” button on the “Debit and Credit Cards” screen to link your Visa card to your PayPal account.
- Verify that your card’s billing address matches the home address for your PayPal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
Why is PayPal rejecting my Mastercard?
If your credit/debit card is being rejected by PayPal with the message “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. You’ve linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it. You’ve exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system. Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal’s system.
Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
Visa gift cards are linked to bank accounts that generally must be activated in order to receive transactions. Inactive cards will be declined if used for payment because the associated bank accounts are not ready to be used. The same is true for Visa gift cards, whether you buy them online or at the store.
How do I activate a Visa prepaid card?
- Note the Web address for activation on the prepaid card’s packaging, or on the sticker pasted on the front of the card.
- Open a Web browser and enter the activation URL into the address bar.
- Click the “ Activate Card ” option.
- Type the prepaid Visa card number into the corresponding input boxes.
What is the best prepaid Visa card?
The 7 Best Prepaid Debit Cards of 2021
- Best for Cash Reloads: American Express Serve FREE Reloads.
- Best for Cash Rewards: American Express Serve Cash Back.
- Best for Direct Deposits: Netspend Prepaid.
- Best for No Fees: Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Best for Budgeting: Akimbo Prepaid MasterCard.
Can I use PayPal prepaid card at ATM?
A. Yes. You may use your PayPal Prepaid Card to withdraw cash at any ATM that bears the MasterCard®, Cirrus®, or PULSE® Acceptance Marks. Each cash withdrawal made at an ATM located in the U.S. (domestic ATMs ) is subject to a fee of $1.95, plus the surcharge fee the ATM owner or bank may charge.
How do I add a payment method to PayPal?
Simply log in to your PayPal account, click “Link a card ” or “Link a bank” and enter your info. Or, open the PayPal app, tap “Wallet” and add your payment method.
Is PayPal prepaid the same as PayPal?
PayPal Prepaid Card. The PayPal Prepaid card does not pull funds directly from your PayPal account. This card comes with a $4.95 monthly plan fee. If you order the card online, the first $4.95 fee (the purchase fee) is waived, but the monthly fees still apply.