- You can buy Vanilla Gift Cards online at VanillaGift.com. You can also buy them at participating retail locations.
- 1 Where can you get a vanilla gift card?
- 2 What stores sell Visa gift cards?
- 3 Does CVS sell vanilla visa gift cards?
- 4 Where can I buy vanilla gift card UK?
- 5 Can you use a vanilla gift card online?
- 6 Can you transfer vanilla visa to bank?
- 7 What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
- 8 Can you buy Visa gift cards without a fee?
- 9 Which Visa gift card has no fees?
- 10 Can I reload my vanilla card at CVS?
- 11 How much is a prepaid Visa card at CVS?
- 12 What is a vanilla visa gift card?
- 13 Where can I use vanilla visa gift card UK?
- 14 How do I use my Vanilla gift card on Amazon UK?
- 15 Why is my Vanilla gift card not working?
Where can you get a vanilla gift card?
Where can I buy a Vanilla Gift Card? You can buy Vanilla Gift Cards online at VanillaGift.com. You can also buy them at participating retail locations.
What stores sell Visa gift cards?
Visa gift cards are sold at major retailers like Walmart, Amazon and other stores with gift card displays — grocery stores, convenience stores, drug stores, etc. Some banks, including U.S. Bank and TD Bank also sell Visa gift cards to their customers.
Does CVS sell vanilla visa gift cards?
You can still buy Vanilla Visa gift cards at CVS with a credit card. The variable load kind are best, because you can buy up to $500 and pay just 1 ~$5 fee. Vanilla Visa gift cards can be used to load your Bluebird account at Walmart, or pay bills and expenses online using Evolve Money.
Where can I buy vanilla gift card UK?
Vanilla Go products can be purchased in the United Kingdom’s largest supermarkets, home goods retailers and service stations, such as wilko, WHSmith High Street stores and ASDA ( Vanilla Go Play only). These cards can be redeemed virtually anywhere Mastercard debit is accepted.
Can you use a vanilla gift card online?
Visa eGift Cards (Also known as Vanilla Gift Virtual Account) can be used with any United States-based online, phone, or mail-order merchants wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. Your Virtual Account cannot be used for transactions requiring a physical card.
Can you transfer vanilla visa to bank?
Yes, you can transfer money from most prepaid gift cards to your bank account using a service called CardCash. Unlike most prepaid cards, gift cards are disposable and can only be used until the balance reaches zero while most prepaid cards are reloadable and can be used indefinitely.
What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
Gift card values from $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee. Gift card values from $150 to $249.99 have a $4.95 fee. Gift card values from $250.00 to $349.99 have a $5.95 fee. Gift card values from $350.00 to $500.00 have a $6.95 fee.
Can you buy Visa gift cards without a fee?
I ‘m often asked if there is any way to buy a Visa gift card without paying the activation fee or purchase charge. The answer is no. Though you can ‘t avoid paying the purchase charge entirely, there are ways to save money on Visa and other open loop gift cards.
Which Visa gift card has no fees?
NetSpend® Visa ® Prepaid Card No Overdraft Fees on purchases using your card. Use the NetSpend Mobile App to manage your account on the go and get text message or email alerts (Message & data rates may apply). Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Card may be used everywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted.
Can I reload my vanilla card at CVS?
You can add money to your OneVanilla card at thousands of stores nationwide, including major retailers such as 7-Eleven, CVS /pharmacy, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walgreens, and Walmart. You can use this tool to find a convenient location near you.
How much is a prepaid Visa card at CVS?
Card purchase price: $4.95. See Card package for minimum initial value load; basic transaction fees and terms & conditions associated with the use of the Card Account. Use of Card Account also subject to ID verification and funds availability.
What is a vanilla visa gift card?
The Vanilla Visa Gift Card is a prepaid Visa gift card available to purchase in amounts ranging from $10 to $500. They are the perfect gifts for special occasions and the ideal tokens of appreciation to clients, employees and business partners.
Where can I use vanilla visa gift card UK?
Where can I use my gift card? The Card is a prepaid gift card that can be used anywhere Mastercard cards are accepted, including mail order, online and point of sale retail merchants.
How do I use my Vanilla gift card on Amazon UK?
How To Use A Visa Gift Card On Amazon
- Go to Amazon’s ‘Reload Your Balance’ page.
- Enter the amount on your Visa gift card.
- Sign in to your account; this step is required even if you’re already logged into your Amazon account.
- Click on ‘Edit’ in the payment method box; you’ll then be redirected to a new page where you’ll click ‘Add a card ‘
Why is my Vanilla gift card not working?
The most common reasons are that the card hasn’t been activated, the cashier is running the wrong type of transaction, the dollar amount being charged is greater than the card’s balance or the credit card processing machine is bumping up the charge amount to either place a hold on the card or to allow for a gratuity.