- 1 Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
- 2 How do I bypass Apple App store credit card?
- 3 Can you use the App Store without a credit card?
- 4 How do I create an Apple App Store account?
- 5 Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
- 6 Can I use a fake name for Apple ID?
- 7 How do I get rid of App Store verification required?
- 8 How can I download apps on my iPhone without App Store?
- 9 Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone?
- 10 How can I change my App Store country without credit card?
- 11 Can I download free apps on iPhone without a credit card?
- 12 Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
- 13 How do you fix this Apple ID has not yet been used with the app store?
- 14 How do I submit my app to the app store?
- 15 How do I develop an app?
Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method. Check here for complete instructions on how to open an Apple ID account with no credit card.
How do I bypass Apple App store credit card?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “Payment Information”
- Under ‘Payment Method’, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
Can you use the App Store without a credit card?
If you ‘re using the store for the first time with an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method. After you create the account, you can change your payment information to None. If you ‘re creating a new Apple ID, you might be able to create an account without entering your credit card details.
How do I create an Apple App Store account?
You can create a new Apple ID in the App Store, or in your device settings.
- Open the App Store.
- Click Sign In, then click Create Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then click Continue.
- Check your email for a verification email from Apple and verify your email address.
Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
Can I use a fake name for Apple ID?
Answer: A: For your Apple ID, you should use your real name because if/when you add a credit card or other form of payment to your account, the name on the account must match the name on the credit card or other form of payment. For naming a device/computer, you can use a nickname or something besides your real name.
How do I get rid of App Store verification required?
Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone or iPad. Pick “iTunes & App Store ” configurations, then tap the ” Apple ID: email@example.com” button near the top of the settings. Tap on “View Apple ID” and sign in to the Apple ID as normal. Under ‘Payment Method’, choose “None” — or, rather, update the payment procedure *
How can I download apps on my iPhone without App Store?
Get the app by finishing the steps provided here.
- Open Safari on your iOS device and go to visit appeven.net. Tap the “Arrow up” icon on its screen.
- Select the “Add to Home Screen” button.
- Go back to you home screen and tap “the icon” of the application.
- Browse the article and look for the “ Download page”.
Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone?
An iPhone that can’t download apps may signify that something is wrong with your Apple ID. If the connection between your iPhone and the Apple App Store is disrupted, signing out and signing back in may fix it. Go to Settings, tap your name at the top, and choose Sign Out at the bottom.
How can I change my App Store country without credit card?
Currently, the only way to Change App Store Country or Region without Credit Card is to switch to a New Apple ID on your iPhone and go from there.
Can I download free apps on iPhone without a credit card?
You can skip the credit card requirement if you go into the App Store first and select a free app to download before you create an account. You can set up an Apple ID on the computer through the iTunes program or with the App Store app on an iOS device. Click the “Create Apple ID” button in the box instead.
Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
Normally, every Account needs to have a valid payment method, even for free apps or updates. You can, however, Change your payment method to None. You will not be able to do this if there’s an outstanding balance in your account.
How do you fix this Apple ID has not yet been used with the app store?
Try logging into iTunes with the same account. Try appleid. apple.com and review the information there (billing address + payment method). If you have a card on file, also supply the expiration date and CVV/CVC/security code. If the e-mail address still needs to be verified, then you can request that here, too.
How do I submit my app to the app store?
How to Publish Your App on Apple’s App Store in 2018
- Make sure your app can pass Apple’s App Store Guidelines.
- Test your app to ensure there are no bugs or crashes.
- Register for an Apple developer program account.
- Create an iTunes Connect app record.
- Configure your app for distribution with the appropriate information.
- Upload your app.
- Submit your version for official review.
How do I develop an app?
How to make an app for beginners in 10 steps
- Generate an app idea.
- Do competitive market research.
- Write out the features for your app.
- Make design mockups of your app.
- Create your app’s graphic design.
- Put together an app marketing plan.
- Build the app with one of these options.
- Submit your app to the App Store.