In the event that you are currently in South Africa, you must either attend a Visa Facilitation Centre (VFS) or submit an application form online before you may be granted a visa. For further information, you can contact the Department of Home Affairs at 0800 60 11 90 or visit your local office (toll-free inside South Africa).
Documents necessary to submit an application for a visa
- The following documents are required: a passport or travel document that is valid for at least 30 days after the expiration of your intended visit
- In order to be eligible for entrance and departure endorsements, your passport must contain at least TWO unused pages.
- Form BI-84 (application for a visa), which must be fully completed.
- The payment of the stipulated charge is required.
- 1 How do I get a tourist visa for South Africa?
- 2 How do I apply for a visa extension in South Africa?
- 3 What documents do I need to apply for a South African visa?
- 4 How much is South Africa visa fee?
- 5 Can you apply for South Africa visa online?
- 6 How much is South Africa visa fee in Ghana?
- 7 How long does it take to get a visa to South Africa?
- 8 How can I go to South Africa?
- 9 How do I get to South Africa?
- 10 How much is a visa fee?
- 11 Can I go to South Africa without a visa?
- 12 How long can I stay in South Africa without a visa?
- 13 How long can a Ghanaian stay in South Africa?
- 14 How much is a plane ticket from Ghana to South Africa?
- 15 Does a Ghanaian need a visa to South Africa?
- 16 Can I get a visa quickly?
- 17 Who needs a visa to South Africa?
- 18 How can I apply for visa online?
How do I get a tourist visa for South Africa?
Securing a Tourist Visa Gather all the paperwork necessary for a visa. Fill out visa application form BI-84. Make an appointment to submit your visa at a South African mission. Submit your application and documentation in person. Pay your application cost. Pick up your visa 5-10 after you finish your application.
How do I apply for a visa extension in South Africa?
*VFS is the business to whom the South African Department of Homeland Affairs (DHA) outsourced the procedure of extending a visa for foreigners. 1. Go to the VFS online application website by clicking here. To learn more, please visit this page. 2. Complete the form and click on the ″Submit″ button.
What documents do I need to apply for a South African visa?
Applicants from South Africa will need to provide the following additional documents: The Consent to Document Verification form IMM 5707 – properly filled, dated, and signed Schedule 1 form – Application for Temporary Resident Visa – IMM 5257B – The Consent to Document Verification form IMM 5707 –
How much is South Africa visa fee?
Always apply for your South African tourist visa at least four weeks before you plan to go to ensure that your application will get adequate processing time. Fees associated with visas.
|Visa Fee in Naira (Inclusive of VAT)||Service Fee in Naira (Inclusive of VAT)|
|Short Term: Holiday Visa||₦8,600||₦25,470|
|Long Term: Business Visa||₦30,600||₦25,470|
Can you apply for South Africa visa online?
Travelers who meet the requirements can now apply for a visa online, using their smartphone, laptop, or other electronic device to save time. A quick and simple application process is required for the South Africa e-Visitor visa. Applicants must complete an easy-to-use online form with their personal, passport, and travel details before being considered.
How much is South Africa visa fee in Ghana?
The Visa Fee of N7 071 is non-refundable. N25 200 will be charged as a non-refundable service fee. N12 900 is a non-refundable VIP service fee.
How long does it take to get a visa to South Africa?
Depending on where you submit, it might take anywhere from four to twelve weeks. When you submit your application from a foreign country, you may expect to get a response within 4 to 8 weeks. If you file your application in South Africa, the waiting period would increase to 8 to 12 weeks, depending on the complexity of your case.
How can I go to South Africa?
Entry Requirements: Passport, Visa, and Other Documents
- All international tourists are needed to have a passport that is valid for at least six months prior to entering the country.
- It will be necessary for all international tourists to have a return or onward ticket.
- Upon arrival, citizens from the vast majority of nations are not required to get visas and are given a 90-day entrance permit.
How do I get to South Africa?
South African Airways and Delta Air Lines are the two airlines that offer direct flights to South Africa from the United States. SAA operates flights between New York (JFK) and Washington Dulles. Delta Airlines is flying into Atlanta. Both Air Lines provide service to Johannesburg.
How much is a visa fee?
The amount of the consular charge is specified.
|Nonimmigrant visa categories (in alphabetical order)||U.S. visa fee in U.S. dollars|
|B visa (Business Visitor / Tourist)||$ 160|
|C-1D visa (Crew Members / Transit)||$ 160|
|E visa (Trader / Investor)||$ 205|
|F visa (Students)||$ 160|
Can I go to South Africa without a visa?
In order to enter South Africa, you must first get a valid visa from the South African embassy in your home country. A visa will be provided for a visit to the country for either tourist or business purposes, and it will be valid for 90 days.
How long can I stay in South Africa without a visa?
You do not need a visa to go to South Africa for any reason for up to 90 days at a time. It is possible that you will be required to submit a health form before entering South Africa.
How long can a Ghanaian stay in South Africa?
From Ghana, I’m on my way to South Africa. Depending on the traveler’s nationality, the eVisa may be valid for a stay in South Africa ranging from 30 to 90 days depending on the country of origin.
How much is a plane ticket from Ghana to South Africa?
Flights to and from South African cities
|Accra to Johannesburg||GHS659|
|Accra to Cape Town||GHS3,435|
|Accra to Durban||GHS2,994|
|Accra to Port Elizabeth, South Africa||GHS5,142|
Does a Ghanaian need a visa to South Africa?
Applicants seeking a South African visa from Ghana who wish to go to South Africa for a short period of time may submit an application. Before traveling to South Africa, you must submit a visa application to the South African government.
Can I get a visa quickly?
In order to receive a judgment within 5 working days, If you are eligible, you can select the ‘priority service’ option when submitting your application. It will cost you an additional £500 on top of the application fee. Within 5 working days, you will get a decision.
Who needs a visa to South Africa?
To enter South Africa, all tourists are required to have a passport. Unless you are traveling from a nation that does not need a visa, you will also need to provide a visa. At the moment, travellers who want a visa must submit an application in person at a South African embassy or consulate and give biometric information.
How can I apply for visa online?
PROCESS OF APPLICATION FOR AN e-VISA
- Fill out an online application. Upload a photo and the page from your passport
- Online payment of the eVisa cost is required. Making use of a credit card, debit card, or payment wallet
- Get an ETA by completing an online form. E-mail will be used to send you your Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).
- Take a flight to India. Print off your ETA and bring it to the Immigration Checkpoint, where your eVisa will be stamped in your passport.