- Germany national visa applications may take weeks up to several months to process. The embassy or consulate where the applicant hands their application form may take between two and ten working days to decide whether to grant the applicant with a short stay visa or not.
- 1 How can I get German visa fast?
- 2 Is German visa easy to get?
- 3 How much does a visa to Germany cost?
- 4 How much is Germany visa in Nigeria?
- 5 What are the documents required for German visa?
- 6 What is German blue card?
- 7 How much bank balance is required for Germany tourist visa?
- 8 What is the hardest country to get a visa?
- 9 How long does it take to get German visa after interview?
- 10 How long can you stay in Germany without a visa?
- 11 What is a good salary to live in Germany?
- 12 How can I stay in Germany?
- 13 Can we survive in Germany with English?
- 14 Is Germany Visa easy to get in Nigeria?
- 15 Can I move to Germany without a job?
How can I get German visa fast?
Get Your Germany Visa In 4 Simple Steps:
- Visit Application center and fill the form.
- Schedule and attend appointment.
- Make payment.
- Get your Germany Visa in 3 to 4 working days.
Is German visa easy to get?
Most of our customers unanimously agree that German consulate is the easiest to apply for Schengen visa among all countries. In fact, if you are applying for the tourist visa in German counter at VFS, you don’t even have to attend for the interview at the German consulate.
How much does a visa to Germany cost?
Germany Visa Fees for Indian Passport Holders Since May 2008, the Germany visa fee is 60 Euro for all kind of visas. A Schengen visa costs the same for all of the Schengen Area members states.
How much is Germany visa in Nigeria?
2020 the new visa fee for Schengen Visa will be the equivalent amount of 80 Euro and the visa fee for minors aged 6-12 years will be 40 Euro payable in Nigerian Naira.!! The fee for long-term visa is the equivalent amount of 75 Euro payable in Nigerian Naira.
What are the documents required for German visa?
What Documents are Required when Applying for a German Visa?
- A visa application form.
- Two passport photos.
- Your passport/Travel document:
- Copies of your previous visas (if you have any).
- Round-trip Flight Itinerary.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Germany Travel Health Insurance.
What is German blue card?
The EU Blue Card is the main residence permit for university graduates from abroad. It is a simple and unbureaucratic procedure geared to third-country nationals keen to put their talents to use in Germany. Requirements: After 33 months of residence, Blue Card holders are eligible for a settlement permit.
How much bank balance is required for Germany tourist visa?
Bank statement – this needs to show a minimum balance of €3000 over the last 6 months. If you do not have this amount in your bank, you could show a family member’s/guardian’s statement instead, with an accompanying letter stating that they are sponsoring your travel and stay.
What is the hardest country to get a visa?
Hardest countries to get a visa
- North Korea.
- Saudi Arabia.
How long does it take to get German visa after interview?
How long does a German visa take? German visas take around 6–12 weeks to be processed from the time of an interview with the German consulate. This means you need to start the process around 4–5 months ahead of travelling to Germany.
How long can you stay in Germany without a visa?
U.S. citizens may enter Germany for up to 90 days for tourist or business purposes without a visa. Your passport must be valid for at least three months beyond your period of stay.
What is a good salary to live in Germany?
A single person on minimum wage will bring home 1,100 euros a month which is 250 euros above the average monthly cost of living in Germany. A single person earning the German average salary of 3,770 euros a month makes 2,300 euros netto which is almost three times the average cost of living.
How can I stay in Germany?
To be allowed to stay in Germany for as long as you want to, you need to get the German Permanent Residence Permit. A permanent residence permit is also called the Settlement Permit or in German, Niederlassungserlaubnis.
Can we survive in Germany with English?
Long story short: You can survive in Germany without knowing the German language; most Germans speak English, the train usually runs announcements in English and in restaurants or bars, waiters and waitresses often speak English, especially in the city center.
Is Germany Visa easy to get in Nigeria?
Nigerian passport holders require a short-stay ( German Schengen ) visa to visit Germany. Luckily it is a relatively straightforward process. It is advisable to apply for your German visa at least 3-6 weeks before your departure date to allow for sufficient processing time (and to save yourself unnecessary stress).
Can I move to Germany without a job?
Thinking whether you can move to Germany without a job in 2020? Well, the answer is yes. You can. In addition to being the largest economy in Europe, Germany is also the strongest economy in Europe as well.