Steps Involved to Hire Foreigners
- Apply online from outside China for a Foreigner’s Work Permit Notice;
- Apply for a Z-Class Visa at a Chinese embassy or consulate;
- Turn in Work Permit Notice and Visa Application;
- Receive the Visa and Get on the Plane to China;
- Temporary Registration with Police;
- Medical Verification;
- 1 How long does AZ visa for China take?
- 2 What do I need for Z visa?
- 3 How long is AZ visa valid for?
- 4 How do I become a permanent resident of China?
- 5 Is it hard to get a work visa in China?
- 6 Is China accepting Z visas?
- 7 How can I get job in China?
- 8 Can you get a Chinese work visa without a degree?
- 9 What is an F visa for China?
- 10 How much is a Chinese work permit?
- 11 What is R visa in China?
How long does AZ visa for China take?
How long does it take to get a Chinese Visa? As a rule, the process of obtaining a visa takes four business days. However, it’s possible to get it faster. You can get your visa within three (or even one) working days but you’ll have to pay an extra fee for this service.
What do I need for Z visa?
Documents required for the Z China Work Visa
- A passport with at least 6 months of validity remaining and two blank pages + any old passport with valid Chinese visa if any.
- Visa application form.
- Recent passport sized photo.
How long is AZ visa valid for?
For how long is a Z visa valid? A Z visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival. During this time your employer/ school will seek a temporary residence permit for the duration of your contract.
How do I become a permanent resident of China?
How to apply for China permanent residence?
- Complete Application Form for Permanent Residence in China;
- Valid passport and valid visa (or resident permit);
- A health certificate issued by a domestic entry-exit inspection and issued within the last six months;
Is it hard to get a work visa in China?
Foreigners need a permit to legally work in China. The process seems to be getting harder every year, but alas, it has to be done. No (legal) way around it if you firmly believe China is the place for you to earn a living.
Is China accepting Z visas?
Generally speaking, Chinese embassy or consulate only issue single entry Z visa to aliens, thus we only list single entry Z visa fees for some major countries here.
How can I get job in China?
To work in China, you’ll need a Z visa and an official invitation to the country by an employer. You can apply for a Z visa at your local Chinese embassy. For stays of any length, you must register with the local Public Security Bureau (PSB) within 24 hours of arrival.
Can you get a Chinese work visa without a degree?
Usually you will need a proper master degree or a different university degree with work experience. With the new rules it seems to be easier now to get the permit without any degree, but experience and a proper existing work contract.
What is an F visa for China?
F Visa is issued to an alien who is invited to China for a visit, an investigation, a lecture, to do business, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months.
How much is a Chinese work permit?
The whole process will take 10-15 working days (with regular service) and the price will be £210, or with express service (6-7 working days) the price will be £330 (See more details here).
What is R visa in China?
China Talent visa (R Visa) is issued to those who are high-level qualified talents or whose skills are urgently needed by China. A Chinese government issued Confirmation Letter for High Level Foreign Talents is required. R visa is usually issued for multiple entry and valid for 5-10 years.