A current passport or other valid travel identification. An appointment at a visa application centre.
- Your certificate of sponsorship reference number.
- Proof of your knowledge of English.
- An appointment at a visa application centre.
- Payment of your visa application fee (fee varies by country and time in country)
- 1 What do I need to take to my UK visa interview?
- 2 What do I need to bring to my VFS appointment?
- 3 What do I need for VFS UK visa appointment?
- 4 What can I expect at my UK visa appointment?
- 5 How long does a UK visa interview take?
- 6 How can I pass my UK visa interview?
- 7 Can I go to VFS without appointment?
- 8 What is VFS in visa processing?
- 9 How do I book an appointment with VFS?
- 10 How strict is UK visa?
- 11 How much bank statement is required for UK visit visa?
- 12 Can I self upload documents for UK visa?
What do I need to take to my UK visa interview?
UK Visa Interview Documents
- A valid passport.
- A signed copy of the visa application (Tier 4)
- One colored passport size photograph.
- English Proficiency Test Scores (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.)
- Letter of confirmation by a recognized university in the UK.
- Academic Transcripts, Degree Certificates.
- Document of proof of sufficient funds.
What do I need to bring to my VFS appointment?
Valid passport or travel documents Current original passport with an expiry date of at least three months after expiry date of the visa and must have at least two (2) blank pages. I If you renewed the passport less than a year, submit your previous passport as well (copy of every page with a visa or a stamp on it).
What do I need for VFS UK visa appointment?
When you visit the ASC for your biometric appointment, you must take your current passport and a copy of your appointment confirmation letter, which will be sent by VFS Global when you book your appointment. Mobile phones, cameras, and other recording devices are not permitted inside the ASC.
What can I expect at my UK visa appointment?
At your appointment you will have a digital scan of your face taken and also a scan of your fingerprints. You will also need to present your visa application, along with your passport and your supporting documents.
How long does a UK visa interview take?
Interviews conducted at the time of application will take approximately 10 minutes, depending on the circumstances of the applicant.
How can I pass my UK visa interview?
Answer Yes/No based on your situation. Make sure you are honest while answering these questions. If you have been to the UK before, mention the year of travel along with the basic details such as the purpose of the travel, duration of stay, etc. Do you intend to work in the UK?
Can I go to VFS without appointment?
Walk in Without Appointment If you are in need of making an application on an urgent basis, or are running out of time to submit your visa application, walk into the centre and opt for this service. The VFS Global will process your visa application without a pre-booked appointment.
What is VFS in visa processing?
VFS Global, also known as ” Visa Facilitation Services Global,” is an outsourcing and technology services company for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. The company manages visa and passport issuance-related administrative and non-discretionary tasks for its client governments.
How do I book an appointment with VFS?
- 1.Schedule an appointment: To schedule an appointment use Schedule an appointment link on the left menu.
- Reschedule an appointment: To reschedule an appointment, user need to have the reference number with valid future appointment.
How strict is UK visa?
UK visa application is the most strict and highly scrutinized visa process. The UK Visas and Immigration receives thousands of visa applications every year that do not meet visa requirements. According to national statistics published by the Home Office, the UK visitor visa refusal rate for 2019 was 13%.
How much bank statement is required for UK visit visa?
You must submit 6 months of bank statements that clearly show your monthly salary and financial commitments. There must not be any large deposits of cash other than your salary. Total savings must be at least twice your proposed UK trip expenses.
Can I self upload documents for UK visa?
After you have applied through GOV.UK for your visa, you can upload your documents yourself when you book your biometrics appointment online with VFS Global. You can submit photocopies of documents for scanning/upload, but they must be clear, legible, preferably in colour and A4 size.