- 1 Is the Amazon Visa card worth it?
- 2 Is the Amazon Visa card free?
- 3 What are the benefits of Amazon Visa card?
- 4 What credit score do you need to get Amazon Visa card?
- 5 Which Amazon card is best?
- 6 Is there an annual fee for Amazon credit card?
- 7 What happens to my Amazon credit card if I cancel Prime?
- 8 What is the limit on Amazon credit card?
- 9 Is the Amazon Visa card a credit card?
- 10 How do I pay my Amazon Visa card?
- 11 What bank is Amazon credit card?
- 12 Can I use my Amazon Prime card anywhere?
- 13 What credit card can I get with a 550 credit score?
- 14 Which Amazon card is easiest to get?
- 15 Should I apply for Amazon credit card?
Is the Amazon Visa card worth it?
Rates and fees Amazon comes with a range of valuable benefits, but the cost of Amazon Prime just for this card might not be worth it for some shoppers. If a Prime subscription doesn’t make sense for you, the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card is an alternative with a slightly lower rewards rate.
Is the Amazon Visa card free?
The coronavirus pandemic has re-prioritized everyone’s spending habits, so it’s important to evaluate which card to use for your purchases. Yes, the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is technically free to own, but one of the caveats is that you have to be an Amazon Prime subscriber to qualify.
What are the benefits of Amazon Visa card?
- Welcome bonus* $50. Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval.
- Rewards at Amazon and Whole Foods Market* 3% back. 5% back.
- Rewards at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores* 2% back.
- Rewards on all other purchases* 1% back.
- No annual credit card fee†
- No foreign transaction fees†
- Bonus rewards at Amazon* Up to 20% back.
What credit score do you need to get Amazon Visa card?
The Amazon.com Store Card credit score requirement is 640 or higher; this means that you need at least fair credit to get this card. The better your credit score is, the higher your approval odds will be.
Which Amazon card is best?
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is the best credit card for Amazon purchases. It has $0 (other than the $119 Amazon Prime subscription). It also offers 5% back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership*.
Is there an annual fee for Amazon credit card?
The card does not have an annual fee attached, but if you want the Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa, you will have to pay to be an Amazon Prime member, which costs $119 per year.
What happens to my Amazon credit card if I cancel Prime?
Cardholders who cancel their Amazon Prime membership can keep the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, but they earn 3% back, instead of 5%, on Amazon.com and Whole Foods purchases.
What is the limit on Amazon credit card?
The Amazon Store Card credit limit is at least $400 in most cases, and the average credit limit is around $1,500. You can definitely get a higher limit than $1,500 with the Amazon Store Card, but you can also get a lower limit than $400.
Is the Amazon Visa card a credit card?
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is a credit card offered by Amazon and Chase that has no annual fee, but requires a valid Amazon Prime membership. You’ll earn 5% cash back on all Amazon purchases, as well as at Whole Foods Market.
How do I pay my Amazon Visa card?
Here are the steps to pay your Amazon credit card bill by phone:
- Call Synchrony Bank at 866-634-8379.
- Wait for the prompts, and press two on your keypad.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security number so the system can identify your account.
- Follow the prompts to make your payment.
What bank is Amazon credit card?
Amazon Store Cards and Secured Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank. If you have questions about any of these cards, call 1-866-634-8379, available 24 hours a day.
Can I use my Amazon Prime card anywhere?
The card, issued by Chase, earns a stellar rewards rate at both Amazon.com and Whole Foods. And unlike a lot of other store-branded cards, you can use it — and earn rewards with it — anywhere that accepts Visa. You’ll enjoy bonus rewards at restaurants, drugstores and gas stations, too.
What credit card can I get with a 550 credit score?
The best credit cards for a 550 score:
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card.
- Discover it® Secured Credit Card.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® with Cash Back Rewards.
- Secured Mastercard® from Capital One.
- Milestone® Mastercard® – Less Than Perfect Credit Considered.
Which Amazon card is easiest to get?
If you’re an Amazon Prime member, go with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card. Otherwise, your decision is easy: Choose the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card.
Should I apply for Amazon credit card?
If you’re already a Prime member and a heavy Amazon user, this card could be a good addition to your wallet. “The benefits of the Amazon card are good, but not good enough to pay $99 per year for Amazon Prime if you are not a big shopper,” advises financial planner Kathy Hauer.